Curry tuna salad wraps recipe
Heart healthy recipe
Tuna salad gets a low fat makeover in this low calorie lunch. A little curry goes a long way to give these healthy wraps a tasty twist.
- 1/2 cup fat free lemon yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 can solid white tuna in water (12 oz), drained
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 Tbsp minced red onion
- 2 Tbsp almonds, slivered, toasted
- 6 tortilla wraps (10-inch diameter)
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice and curry powder. Add tuna, grapes, celery, red onion and almonds, and mix well. Place about 1/2 cup of tuna mixture into the center of each tortilla. Add lettuce and tomato and roll up.