As we tune into TV One's Breakfast each morning, fuzzy-eyed with bed hair and tuck into our toast, co-host Pippa Wetzell has been up for hours – literally four hours.
As a busy career woman, wife and mother, Good Health's cover girl manages her time effectively and ensures she takes the time to enjoy her husband and young children.
Here are Pippa’s tips to gain balance in life:
- Take some time out for yourself every day – even if it’s just ten minutes to have a cup of tea in peace.
- Be organized. I'm a big fan of lists because it helps me clear my mind.
- Eat well and sleep well, but don’t let it rule your life.
- Accept that some days will not go as planned; give the kids spaghetti on toast for dinner, put them to bed without a bath, order takeaways and pour yourself a glass of wine!
- Have fun. Dress up and dance around with your kids. It’s good to remind yourself what’s really important in life.
|Pick up the NZ launch issue of Good Health to read Pippa’s full interview where she reveals personal thoughts on work/life balance, babies and her body. On sale now. Get a great subscription deal on Good Health magazine at magshop.co.nz.|