actress Siobhan Marshall may live out West (Auckland), but she lives a completely different lifestyle from her on-screen character 'Pascalle'. In the December issue of Good Health
magazine, Siobhan shares her love of growing vegetables, how she stays fit and healthy among a busy public lifestyle, and reveals her ultimate escape.
Siobhan Marshall's healthy indulgences for her mind, body and spirit
- My vegie garden "I think it is so good for your soul having a garden."
- My dog Bentley "I love him to bits."
- My family bach "I love spending time there with family."
- Peanut Butter M&Ms "I have been waiting since high school for them to come to New Zealand... still waiting!"
- Facials at About Face "I get the Power Of Three treatment and enjoy using the products they have; MD Formulations Facial Cleanser and Environ moisturisers are my favourites."
- Travelling "I love pretty much everything about travelling. The odd situations you find yourself in, the language barriers, the friends you make, the beautiful places."
- Seafood "All types. Yum!"
- Cryptic crosswords and Sudoku "Good for long days on set, and to unwind with."
- Netball "Playing indoor netball is usually the highlight of the week (is that a bit sad?!)"
|| For Siobhan's interview with Shelley Ferguson, pick up the December issue of Good Health magazine with FREE Neutrogena mini scrub and mini sunscreen. Get a great subscription deal on Good Health magazine at magshop.co.nz.|