A Health Hub promotion for Pronamel
We're looking for people to try new Pronamel Gentle Whitening for free!
Already a hit overseas, Pronamel is a daily care enamel toothpaste that protects your smile from the effects of acid wear, and the good news is it is now available in New Zealand.
Pronamel is packed with fluoride to help protect tooth enamel. The low abrasive formula helps limit further damage to acid-softened enamel and provides a gentle clean.
There are two types available, Pronamel Gentle Whitening and Pronamel Daily Toothpaste, and we have 5000 samples of Pronamel Gentle Whitening for Health Hub readers to try. All you have to do is follow the link below and fill out your details. Easy!
Apply for a sample of Pronamel Gentle Whitening
What is acid wear?
Tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit juices, wine, fruit teas, citrus fruit, and salad dressings all contain acids that can temporarily soften tooth enamel.
When we brush, our teeth can be softened by acidic food and beverages and continual exposure can lead to the enamel being worn away, resulting in what’s known as acid wear.
To minimise the effects of acid wear and keep your teeth in prime smiling condition, use Pronamel toothpaste twice daily (RRP $ 8.99 for 110g) and follow these easy steps:
- Avoid brushing immediately after consuming acidic foods and drinks as this is when the enamel is at its softest.
- Drink fizzy drinks and fruit juices quickly, don’t swish them around or hold them in the mouth for long periods of time.
- Brush the teeth gently, but thoroughly, with a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Be aware of hydration levels; dehydration results in less saliva production and less protection against acid wear
- Balance acidic foods with neutral foods to reduce the acidic effect; for example, opt for plain yoghurt or nuts when eating a piece of fruit.
Take our quiz to find out if you're damaging your teeth
Terms and conditions:
1. This Pronamel Gentle Whitening free sample offer is open to residents of New Zealand only.
2. The Promoter is GlaxoSmithKline NZ Limited, Auckland, New Zealand.
3. Limit one sample per person.
4. To be eligible to receive a free 25g sample of Pronamel Gentle Whitening, the Promoter must receive your contact information between Saturday, 16 March 2013 and Friday, 10 May 2013.
5. Pronamel product samples will be sent by standard post to NZ letter box holders. Postage tracking will not be provided for this free sample.
6. One 25g Pronamel Gentle Whitening product will be mailed out within approximately seven days after the participant has provided their contact information.
7. The information shown is correct at the time of publication.
8. Employees of the Promoter, Suppliers and their agencies (including resellers and other agencies associated with this offer) and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in this free sample offer.
9. Eligibility for the free product sample is conditional upon provision of the participant’s contact information (“the personal information”). Participants agree that the Promoter may use the personal information or disclose the personal information to its agents or contractors for the limited purpose of conducting this offer. For information as to the basis upon which the personal information will be held and your right to access that information please contact the Privacy Officer of the Promoter on Ph: (09) 367 2900.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions.
11. A total of 5000 samples will be distributed as part of this campaign.
12. Sensodyne and Pronamel are registered trade marks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.